A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Tuesday 9 June 2015

My Diva

A new pet peeve is when people ask me if I have a good baby. I ideally want to say to be honest she is not just bad she seems to be evil. I know when they think good they think about a baby that sleeps well and hardly cries. My baby thinks sleep is for the weak and does not cry but screams when she is ready! Fortunately I certainly don't think any baby is bad and my baby certainly is not possessed by evil spirits. You see she has the most beautiful smiles. She is really clever rolling about already. She loves her music and toys. 


So I have settled on calling her my diva, she's just high maintenance. I have changed my whole vocabulary when it comes to parenting her and it's all about survival. With two children the last thing I need to worry about is spoiling her. So yes often she shares the bed with me, we have discovered the joys of baby wearing and I am not worrying about when she will sleep through the night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...