A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Wednesday 26 November 2014

A morning at the Local






















I love those days at the park when we drift away from the play area to explore. I must admit that Endcliffe Park, our local, here in Sheffield is great to do just that and is probably my favourite. After recent rains there was plenty of mud which I guess got the wee man started with doing some exploring. The Porter Brook was high and running fast and offered the perfect opportunity for leaf racing. There is a pond to see the ducks and thankfully a kind mummy offered us some of their bread so we fed them too. You can walk through a forest and climb trees, jump across stepping stones find berries on the ground. Then finally making your way to the play park to do some climbing and swinging and shooting down the slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...