A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Saturday 11 May 2013

Out the house








It's been one of those weeks. I'm back at work part time so early afternoons at the beginning of the week are now rare with the wee man. I also left hubby in Italy for the week which means I am on my own which is not so much scary as non surprisingly quite tiring. The weather has been against us too so my days off this week meant taking the wee man to bookbug, the local library and swimming. All great stimulating activities which gets my wee man out of the house. We were missing something though, fresh air. It's Friday, the rain is unrelenting but as I seem to do these days I forge on and eventually it gives us a break and only meant we were maybe a little late for dinner. So it was the usual park, the usual activities but it works for our inner "country kid".
 Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall 

14 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! :) hope the solo week flies by for you. Love those photos and how you s captured all the close ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful photos. Nothing beats blowing a dandelion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww seeing him blow the dandelion clock is so precious - Burton has been doing that with so much gusto these last couple of weeks too. I also like the looking through the telescope shot too. I hope your week solo passes by fast - I have solo days mon- thurs x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least the Wee Man managed to get out to the park and swimming, the weather has been so unsettled this week. Lovely cute photos as usual, I hope the return to work has been ok and thanks for linking up to Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such precious photos, he is so cute! Hope you are finding it ok going back to work xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous collection of photos, the dandelion blowing ones are so lovely. Hope your hubby's back now? and that the weather picks up next week! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple things to give so much pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dandelion photos - we have to stop and pick them too...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely pictures. I love his waterproof suit, he is adorable in it. I hope you get some sunshine soon. Ours has gone and we're back to wind and rain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous set of photos - just love the ones with the dandelions - you have a great eye you know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love his little rain suit and the photos are wonderful :) It's great that even when the weather is at odds against us we still make sure our kids have some outdoor time. I love the pic of him chasing the birds - my little man does that as well :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love blowing dandelions :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you have managed to catch him blowing the dandelion clocks. What time was it?!? :D Hope the sun comes out for us all soon... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...