A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Thursday 28 March 2013

Science is always fun



I bravely decided to head to the Glasgow Science Centre today on the opening of it's new exhibition BodyWorks. When I saw the amount of groups of school children I did think about turning back. It's a great interactive exhibition but unfortunately not really well suited to a 2 year old. I have to be honest I was a little over come when he sat down to a computer game which involved the sperm making it's way successfully to fertilise the eggs! I was a bit thankful when he lost. Overall you will certainly come away not looking at your own body the same again. Science is always fun though and we happily made our way down to the toddler section to enjoy the rest of our morning. Maybe now they have successfully installed the new exhibition they can put a bit of focus back into this section again!








4 comments:

  1. I know you say it is not well suited to a 2 year old but he looks as though he is having a complete and utter BALL.

    GREAT photos as usual.

    Thank you so much for your comment about the yoga.

    Much love,
    Liska xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's really just there new section which they have just opened which I found was suited more to the older ones. They have a toddler section which is great and it amuses him. We have a yearly pass so we go a few times a month as long as I leave a gap it's cool!

      Thanks about the photos x

      Delete
  2. Wow! That looks like an amazing day out. The science museum in London is really good but I haven't been in years, I'll have to put it on my list for one of our adventures. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a yearly pass which is really worth it as they have a special toddler section which he can take advantage. Great for those days when the weather is a bit crap!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...