A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Tuesday 10 July 2012

One Morning


I have done my fair share of travels and seen some beautiful places and tried my best to capture the greatness of what I saw in pictures. From stunning landscapes to getting up close and personal, nature has so much to offer. 


To choose just one photo of natural beauty is really rather difficult so I will choose instead a photo that tells a story of mother nature and me.

One morning I decided to get up really early. I was travelling with hubby and a friend around South Africa, it was the day of my birthday. I woke up early to celebrate by greeting the sun. It was just me and the sunrise and the sea. Mother nature does not need to be edited or put make up on to look beautiful.


I am linking up with See it, Snap it, Love it over at Dear Beautiful Boy where the theme is nature.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous selection of photos. I went for a selection too this week, because there is just too much beauty in nature to get it down to just one shot.
    Thanks so much for linking up. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was hard to choose...I finally chose one that brought back a great memory!

      Delete
  2. Lovely snaps. The beach one in particular is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that sunrise photo is fabulous! Don't they always look more special and magical when you're on your travels? Not the same effect when you're just at home! Beautiful shot! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waking up early in the morning when you are on holiday definitely isn't always so bad when you get to see a special sunrise like this one. It was just point and shoot as well...no editing needed!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...