A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Thursday 28 June 2012

When Family Visit: In Pictures

This year my son has been really lucky and so have I really. We have managed to see so much of our family, for me it's been nearly 3 years and for my son well he is meeting lots of family for the first time. Having a child has really made me miss having family close by. He loves seeing his grandparents, aunties and cousins and after a first few unsure minutes gets them quickly involved in his antics. Often I get usurped and I enjoy the little bit of freedom and get to enjoy just watching him play and laugh with others and of course take lots of pictures. His aunty and her family came to visit Glasgow for the first time, met my wee man for the first and it was such a blast. We miss them so much already that I promise myself another 3 years cannot go by!

We played at the park
                                           





We played at home



We explored further afield





and We visited museums





PEACE OUT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...