A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Friday 11 November 2011

The Friday Song Choice

Ok seriously I don't have time to blog in the am anymore so this song choice is turning into late night renditions. So I arrived home this evening dreaming of going of my 3 pint quota tonight. Yes I was planning to be a bit of a drunkard tonight. Seriously this is the first weekend since summer since we have had babysitters...yes the in-laws are still here. Guess what?? Baby is sporting a fever. Remember the forever cold...well it's still here. So I am not quite sure whether to post an uplifting song cause it's been a tough week and it's Friday however you look at it. Or a sad song cause I can't go and explore my local....how about just something to sing rather loudly to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...